Galveston Bay Oyster Reefs & Migratory Bird Habitat Initiative
The Galveston Bay Oyster Reefs & Migratory Bird Habitat Initiative works to provide restoration, creation and preservation of Galveston Bay oyster reefs, inland rookery islands and other bird habitat within the lower Galveston Bay watershed.
Links and Resources
- Oyster Restoration Workgroup
- NOAA: Guidance for Considering the Use of Living Shorelines -2015
- Galveston Bay Estuary Program Subcommittee Meetings
- USFWS Southwest Region - Migratory Birds
- Notes and Action Items from July 15th GBOMB Meeting - PDF